Wednesday 28 May 2014

LUMINIZING VOYAGE

My mum bought me the Shiseido Luminizing eyeshadow trio in BR209 Voyage at a dutyfree in an airport in Vietnam. She actually gave me the choice between this one and the VI308 Bouquet which is a purple palette. She was actually trying to get me to buy the purple one but neutrals are my love! I've only recently been expanding into colours this year.  Anyway...

The packaging is nice, but this isn't really the best preview picture is it...
I absolutely treasure this trio because my mum bought it for me, and it was one of my first high end palettes (that I hadn't stolen from my mum's cupboards!). The packaging is typical of Shiseido - a high shine plastic casing with sleek lines. It actually came with some sponge applicators but i chucked them out long ago.

The eyeshadow pans are actually huge and contain a crapload of product, especially considering how pigmented they are. The formula is my favourite I have come across - smooth and silky, ridiculously blendable. while eyeshadows like urban decay are densely pigmented and buttery, these eyeshadows have the smoothest texture - like touching silk, literally not figuratively!
 This would be a great beginners palette because the eyeshadows are so blendable and foolproof.
such soft eyeshadows (´ ▽`).。o♡.


Theres a warm medium brown with golden shimmers, a golden orange and the most beautiful gold-champagne with orange, gold and pink shimmers in it. The champagne is my most used colour as it works with absolutely anything. My swatches arent great but.. I tried!


Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment