Saturday 24 May 2014

NUDE BY NATURE

Hey all! Just popping in to talk about this awesome brush I found while perusing Priceline the other day.

super dense bristles!
To be honest, I've never really looked into Nude by Nature products. I'm not too convinced on mineral foundations yet and their products in general just didn't appeal to me. At the moment I've been really into brushes and believe it or not, I don't really own a proper kabuki brush! I mean I have the Sigma Kabuki set, but I mean a proper cute little kabuki with a short handle and is fluffy and cute.

Anyway I was looking around Priceline and I saw this brush. It was $14.95 AUD I believe and it came in a clear zip lock travel bag which was nice although I've lost it now.


I really love this brush! The brush is dense enough that it picks up a lot of product in one go, pretty much enough for my whole face although I'm a powder lover and tend to go  bit overboard sometimes... Despite it's density, the bristles are quite long so they are flexible and easily blend product around the face.

I've been using it to apply powder foundations on days where I feel I don't need a lot of coverage and just opt for concealer+powder. I've also used it before to apply foundation (which is pretty much the same as using a Sigma kabuki I find) and also to apply bronzer - it works wonderfully for all three purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment